On 18/08/15 16:07, Peter W A Wood wrote:
Richmond

Does "after LiveCode 8" mean "8.1" or does it mean "9 or maybe 10"? Because
that could make quite a difference.
It means that I don’t think it is going to be in any of the LiveCode 8.xx
releases based on my memory of snippets of information on this list and in the
forums. (Which could well be wrong).

I didn’t know whether to use LiveCode 9 or LiveCode 10 for the major release
after LiveCode 8. I remember it being mentioned by one of the LiveCode team
that “Open Language” was going to be such an improvement that the release of
LiveCode that included would be called LiveCode 10. (To be fair to the LiveCode
team, this was said before Windows 10 was announced as the name for Windows 8 +
1).

Regards

Peter

Surely some mistake there, aren't we expecting "LiveCode X" ?

That's going to be a long, long wait for some of those Kickstarter goals.

Richmond.