Matthias

> On 18 Aug 2015, at 14:32, Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D
> <matthias_livecode_150...@m-r-d.de> wrote:
>

>> Am 18.08.2015 um 04:45 schrieb Peter W A Wood <peterwaw...@gmail.com>:
>>
>> There have been quite a few comments and clearly a number of different views
>> amongst members of the community. I would like to add my perspective.
>>
>> The LiveCode Kickstarter campaign was very unusual in that the LiveCode
>> could fulfil all of the rewards without actually having to complete the
>> project. The rewards consisted of gifts and existing LiveCode products.
>>
>> In one sense, LiveCode completed the Kickstarter campaign when all the
>> rewards had been delivered. I’m sure that Kickstarter would take this view.
>
> But then the Kickstarter campaign is not yet completed. ;) The printed
> dictionary reward was not yet sent.

Thanks. I missed the printed dictionary reward. "New & Revised PRINTED LIVECODE
SYNTAX DICTIONARIES with hundreds of updated language terms after final
Kickstarter project delivery”

So I was wrong and the rewards were connected to the project after all.

I wonder what “the final Kickstarter project delivery” means in practical
terms. All stretch goals completed?

I will update my report card.

Regards

Peter