On 8/23/2015 8:57 PM, Kay C Lan wrote:
On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 11:55 PM, J. Landman Gay<jac...@hyperactivesw.com>
wrote:

>When the last script editor revision was released it included hooks so you
>could work in any external editor.

Was that pre or post GLX2? More information would be welcome. I manually
take scripts in and out of BBEdit and it would be nice if LC behaved like
all the other apps I use that seamlessly integrate with BBEdit.

Sorry, I can't remember when it happened, but it was quite a while ago. I think there used to be a place in Prefs where you could indicate the app you wanted to use. There's no trace of that now in any of the versions I currently have installed, so it was some time prior to 6.x probably. There were some glitches that needed smoothing out and it looks like the idea was shelved. But maybe it wouldn't be too hard to put it back in.