On 2015-08-29 08:53, Monte Goulding wrote:
Hi Peter

Has anyone seen my post on the engine forum about a scriptOnly
property for stacks:

Happy to contribute it

This looks like the sort of thing that's best off being looked at by Mark Waddingham. Unfortunately my last day before my annual holiday is the day before he gets back from his annual holiday, so I'm not going to be able to bring this up with him for at least a couple of weeks. Can I suggest that you e-mail him directly?

Or just submit a PR on GitHub, that'll make sure it doesn't get forgotten about. ;-)

                              Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.br...@livecode.com>
LiveCode Open Source Team