Returning to this topic...we are in the process of creating new stacks in LC 7 while still running older LC 6 stacks with the same app. Stacks have custom properties containing text created on a Mac, and my app uses MacToISO() to display the text when running on Windows.

Some of the LC 6 stacks will be edited and saved in LC 7, others will remain as LC 6 for a while. My app needs to know whether the character set has already been converted so it can display text correctly. Is there a way to tell in a script?