On 09/08/2015 10:53 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
Richmond wrote:
http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=8404b344b09103bf489dd8a9a&id=cbaad904da&e=30cf6c38b4

Thanks. The form won't accept input in Chrome, and since I didn't receive an invitation to participate in the survey I'll wait until it's ready and I get an invitation.

Well, I received it in my Yahoo account on Firefox: but, then the good people at RunRev have still not got round to working out that the way to avoid Richmond's acidulated remarks is to stop posting them to 'John Mathewson' as well as 'Richmond Mathewson'.

I do think, even if only as a sop to those of us (like myself) who get fed up how RunRev, for all their ballyhoo about China and so forth, do seem to give the impression that they don't really seem to think outside a North Atlantic box, the survey would have looked a bit more friendly if it had left a chance open for participants to suggest other cities in other states/countries than those forced as choices
on participants.

Richmond.