> On Sep 10, 2015, at 11:43 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassa...@fourthworld.com>
> wrote:
>
> Devin Asay wrote:
>
> > I should add that this is primarily with standalones built with LC
> > 6.5 or earlier. I realize that I need to update these eventually,
> > but I wonder, in light of these anomalies, if I need to accelerate
> > that schedule?
>
> Changes are ongoing, both in the OS and in LiveCode.  I always recommend that
> whenever a problem is found with any earlier version that the recipe be
> checked in the latest Stable build, or if available the latest Release
> Candidate build.  At the moment that's 7.1rc2:
> <http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/>

Well, I know that of course, but I was hoping to stave off the inevitable for a
while longer. :)

I’ve got a fair number of older, lower use standalone apps that I don’t have
time to update immediately, and was curious if anyone else was seeing these
problems. If I know what problems crop up with older LC applications on newer
OS’s that can help me prioritize my update schedule.

Devin

Devin Asay
Office of Digital Humanities
Brigham Young University