Alejandro Tejada wrote:
I remember one of the premises of
implementing Open Language.

"Open Language: With the core refactoring almost
complete (LiveCode 7.0) we’ve started to turn our
attention to the final aspect of this project
which is to open up the language for extension
by anyone."

Then, using Open Language,
Could we create a translation of all Livecode
Keywords, Scripts and API to any
Unicode Language on Earth?

Instead of English, Could we use any
language that provides an equivalent
translation pair of words?

If this is possible, then different Universities
all around the world could provide translations
and test  in detail if a programming language
in their own tongue could help students and
professional developers to learn
computer programming.

Maybe LiveCode can grow the most by moving beyond "English-like" to embrace "Mandarin-like". :)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems