> On 6 Nov 2015, at 6:50 am, Peter TB Brett <peter.br...@livecode.com> wrote:
>
> * The LiveCode engine, compiled to a (large) JavaScript file.  This is the
> same for every standalone created with a particular version of LiveCode
>
> * A special ".html.mem" file that's used for engine initialisation. This is
> also the same for every standalone.

Peter I haven’t looked at this for a while. Will we have the option of
delivering these two files from a common LiveCode server (or better yet using
something like cloudfront) so that users can cache the engine once for multiple
apps from multiple developers or is that not going to work?

Cheers

Monte