I have a separate group of controls for each tab, and by group I really mean
"group". This way I just have the selectionChanged handler in the tab object
show and hide the corresponding group. In fact I name each group "grp<tabname>"
so if for example I am showing the sites group:

on selectionChanged pTab
   put "grp" & pTab  into tGroup
   show group tGroup
   -- loop to hide other groups