Monte Goulding wrote:
> There's obviously more than one way to scale.

Agreed. The question I and others may have not far down the road, and the question Todd already faced, is whether LiveCode can be a part of it.

If I were to play it safe I could limit LiveCode to the client only, and use industry-standard tools for everything on the backend.

But I like LiveCode. I'd even go so far as to say that I love it. And when I see truly massive systems like Eve Online, and efficient systems like Node.js, I see things that are very close to what LiveCode can do right now - but is LiveCode close enough to do them? I don't know. That's what I'm hoping to learn.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems