> On 25 Feb 2016, at 1:09 PM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami <bra...@hindu.org>
> wrote:
>
> Not having this capability in LC  seems... well (I will refrain from
> explicatives...)

Did you expect such a major and technically difficult port of the platform to
all arrive in one blob without any progressive development? As is HTML5
deployment will be quite functional for quite a number of apps. It seems
reasonable to me that those that don’t need or can work around some of the
currently un-ported features should have the opportunity to use it.

Cheers

Monte