On 3/1/2016 2:09 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:

On 1 Mar 2016, at 5:05 PM, Alejandro Tejada
<capellan2...@gmail.com> wrote:

Why not publish your Apps for iOS using a Publisher Partner?

Maybe an iOS Publisher Partner selected among our very own LiveCode
fellow developers.

We discussed this during the original Kickstarter and I believe the
discussion led to a clause in the commercial license that we could
not build standalones for people unless we had done work to the value
of at least an Indy license. Something like that anyway…. The idea
being it would be more logical for the Community user to get their
own license rather than work around the GPL by using a build service.
I would hope that if someone is discovered running a build service
they would have their license cancelled promptly.

If memory serves, the LC team has (had?) a service that would build for iOS for you as well as help with all the back-end Apple certification, etc. Is that still around?