On 03/02/2016 12:10 PM, RM wrote:

I am actually quite curious as to why the Livecode team decided to
change the Properties palette so radically.

<warning: weirdly mixed metaphors ahead>

To be fair about that, the current/previous/whatever property inspector leaves a lot to be desired. There's been much complaining over the years, and not just by the two of us. But I find the newer PI not so much a radical change from the earlier one. I'm not averse to radical changes, but it seems like the older PI in a new bottle. And the new bottle doesn't seem like a big step forward.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com