On 03/02/2016 02:21 PM, panagiotis merakos wrote:
The "mysterious lock icon with a 'Show' tootip" is setting the cantSelect
property of the control. The tooltip should reflect that though, so we have
to update it.

Ah. Thanks.

I'm curious, though, about the decision process that moved the cantSelect property up the pantheon of properties out of the Property Inspector and into the Project Browser. Is there something particular about cantSelect that makes it more important than other properties?

Just curious because there are lots of properties I fiddle with regularly, and I don't think I have ever set the cantSelect on an object.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com