For me to be able to even consider using LC HTML5 I need a couple basic
commands to get and post URLs. What I want to do basically is RESTful things
with a server app using LC HTML5 as the “front end”. No local access to client,
just URL gets and posts. Without these basic capabilities, for me HTML5 is
nothing I’m interested in. If I’m missing something I’d love to be educated on
how to do this.

Would there be any interest in a community backed effort working with LC
Services to prioritize HTML gets/posts for HTML5?  I know there will be a cost
of many $1000s I’m sure. As I don’t have that, I wonder what the level of
success would be of a Community based funding campaign to prioritize this
capability with the Development team...

Also, earlier in the thread I saw a mention that Indy license includes the
HTML5 capabilities without the “download button”. For me, I need to spend
another $50/month to get this support in my Indy license. That’s the case
correct?

Bob