Mike Kerner wrote:

> Yes, there's a lot you can do with a script.  If we got a few people
> together who are interested in hacking LC, though, we could add it as
> a feature on a community hack day.

If we can get some movement on bug fixes I'd happily support a Hack Day.

As for this particular feature, so many like it as it is and others like it a different way, etc., that maybe a good session on a Hack Day would be Personal IDE Mods, showing off how easy it is to mod anything you like however you like from a plugin.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems