Possibly because someone is using your email address in a forged header to send
spam to others and your address is the one that has been reported and blocked
in spam filters everywhere. Without seeing the initial bounce messages, no one
can tell. Do you have one of those? I can look at it for you.

Bob S

On Nov 16, 2016, at 22:19 , Jacques Clavel