I’m going to another card and I want the screen to lock while controls on the
this second card are being worked on: old controls deleted, new fields and
graphics created, an image loaded from a remote server and the like.

I set the lockScreen to true and then issue the commands to go to the other
card and do the work. However, I’m seeing the bits and pieces happening in real
time, not a clean show as I would like.

Am I missing something? Should I expect otherwise?

Peter Bogdanoff