On 2017-01-06 13:55, Heather Laine via use-livecode wrote:
Well. That's the problem you see. DMARC rejects mail on the basis that
it does not come from the same address as the sender ie the posting
person's email is not the list address. Reversing this change will
reinstate that issue. There is no good solution here, which is why I'm
wondering if the list is reaching end of life. Either a proportion of
list users get persistently bounced, creating bounce problems for
other list users in the process, or we live with this style of from
address. And as yet, I do not know if this has really solved the
problem, we'll need to wait a few weeks and see.

This is a pretty useful blog post about the subject, for anyone interested. It doesn't sound like any 'perfect' solution is going to appear anytime soon...

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

--
Mark Waddingham ~ m...@livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/