I use this ALL the time. sqlYoga uses special arrays for Record Objects, and
the elements of one of these arrays can *only* be modified using the
sqlrecord_set command. Because of this, I need to pass these record objects by
reference to update them correctly. Very handy.

Bob S

On Jan 10, 2017, at 15:54 , Bleiler, Timothy via use-livecode