I found that messing around at work in my lunch hour on Linux 32-bit; just tried the same thing on Mac OS with the same results.

Richmond.

On 2/27/17 2:43 pm, Graham Samuel via use-livecode wrote:
Let’s hope it’s a bug. I have not tried this yet, but I am about to embark on a
development that allows a lot of dragging of SVG widgets. I hope someone who
knows replies soon. If it’s not a bug, my whole resizing strategy will have to
revert to a library of images with different resolutions with the appropriate
sizes picked out at launch  time. Yuk.

Graham

On 27 Feb 2017, at 13:36, Richmond via use-livecode