Hi,

is it correct when the standalone settings of an stack are set to move
substacks into individual stack files that under Mac OS X the substacks in an
compiled app (e.g. test.app) are stored

in 'test.app/Contents/Resources/_MacOS/‘ instead of being stored in
'test.app/Contents/MacOS/'

And if this is correct, how do i open them? At the moment my button script (go
stack …) , which works for Windows does not open the substacks in MacOS X.
If i move the substacks manually to 'test.app/Contents/MacOS/' then of course
my scripts can open them w/o modification.

Never ran into this before, because  i needed individual substacks only under
Windows in the past.

Am i missing something?

Regards,
Matthias