Ok, when we last left our hero….  I was able to save all the dlls and whatnot
into custom properties and save them at app launch (exact same structure as
when LC made them).  The problem is, the EXE doesn’t recognize that the dlls
are in place.  How do you tell the exe that they are there and to use them?  I
tried setting the externals of my mainStack to the paths of the new dlls, but
that didn’t work.

Interestingly, I created a standalone of the app with all the inclusions and it
runs fine.  But, when I check the externals of the mainStack (or any other
stack) they are all empty.  ??    How does a dll get referenced (and therefore
used) in a Windows standalone made from LC 9?

Anyone have any insight?

-Dan