On 4/21/17 12:48 PM, Klaus major-k via use-livecode wrote:
anyone knows of a way to see all available SVG icons for e.g. the SVG
and "Navigation Bar" widgets in another way than the very unhandy popup
with the VERY narrow scrollbar?

Not to mention the transparency which makes the icons nearly invisible against some backgrounds. I have a terrible time with that popup list, I almost always get irritated. The team forgets that not everyone has great vision. I require high contrast.

One of the first things I did was find this: <http://fontawesome.io/icons/>

It has far more icons than LC provides, and you can search it and use a conversion web site to create SVGs.

Will very much look forward to your stack!