On Apr 21, 2017, at 1:51 PM, Klaus major-k via use-livecode
<use-livecode@lists.runrev.com<mailto:use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>> wrote:

Hi all,

Am 21.04.2017 um 21:46 schrieb Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode
<use-livecode@lists.runrev.com<mailto:use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>>:

Well, here's some sort of a start:
http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=29163#p153534
At least it should help those of us who find peering at "that thing" (the
transparent menu) a pain-in-the-opticals.

I just added my stack to the same thread in the forum, see link above.

And I added one that lets you choose from a filterable list of icon names. I’ve
always found the scrolling grid of icons too busy to focus on.

Added to the same forum thread.

Devin

Devin Asay
Director