If you remember, a few weeks ago we were worrying about whether Google’s policy
change would affect LiveCode apps. I asked a policy manager about that at
Google I/O, and he just followed up to say that he couldn’t find any LiveCode
apps in Google Play.

I found one (Casey’s Solitaire), but hopefully there are more. Are there any
other ones?

You can imagine that Google would be more willing to help if there were in fact
any apps that might be affected by the policy change.