No, what I meant was Richard's fourth method, described in

More with-the-grain would be this fourth option, passing in an array as we see with some existing LC commands and functions, but that requires a LOT more typing:

  put "my chart" into tA["name"]
  put 100 into tA["width"]
  put "This is a chart" into tA["label"]
  DoSomething tA
As I said in the follow-up email (with changed subject line), I think that works perfectly, except it is rather verbose.

-- Alex.