On 06/28/2017 03:32 PM, Alex Tweedly via use-livecode wrote:

Yes, it would be nice if we had an easier (terser) way to assign to an array. Maybe something like Python / Perl use to assign to a dictionary.

...and ruby. Let's not forget ruby. Ruby allows for

DoSomething name: "my chart", width: 100, label: "This is a chart", annaray: sAMine

put { "name": "my chart", "width": 100, "label": "This is a chart", "anarray": sAMine } into tA
    DoSomething tA

LCB lets you do just that. And I'm promised that *someday* the LCB syntax will morph into the fabled Open Language project that's used as the excuse not to fix these anomalies.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com