My wife just suggested a demo as well. Great minds thinking alike.

So - yes, I can do that. I am inclined to make an instructional video and put
it on YouTube, though not until anything embarrassing is gone from the app. I
used to work in TV and I have friends with high-quality gear that would help me
out for cheap.

Sent from my iPhone