Indeed - we can make all the things on the list I made have a callback /
without waiting form too.

In terms of wait itself - it is the HyperTalk way of doing 'async' - allowing
you to write such code without the 'headache' of nested callbacks / closures
and such - this is why it is important to retain and improve. It makes coding
event driven things easier.

The fact that C# has async, and JS is getting it (because node.js primarily)
shows that it is an important pattern. One we've had for years, just in a
restricted (recursive) form.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

Sent from my iPhone