> On 2 Aug 2017, at 4:02 am, Andre Garzia via use-livecode
> <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> I wish there was a more comprehensive documentation effort going on.

Hi Andre

Can you give a little more detail on your complaint here. All our new libraries
are documented with lcdoc block comments which are extracted during the build
and appear in the documentation. At the moment you need to choose the extension
you are interested in as they don’t appear in the LiveCode Script api but in
the future we will change this so all things available from LiveCode script are
in the LiveCode Script API section.

Cheers

Monte