On 8/1/17 5:48 PM, Andre Garzia via use-livecode wrote:
Right now we have documentation spread all over the place. There are things
in release notes, things in emails, stuff in the dictionary, stuff only on
the website, and finding things is quite hard.

I read the release notes with every new version, but what happens to me often is that I'll find something new I'm interested in but later I can't remember what it's called. By the time I need to use it, I've forgotten what I need to look up in the dictionary. It's hard to locate a feature if you can't remember even a part of the name.