Hi Dan,

On 11/08/2017 7:43 AM, Dan Friedman via use-livecode wrote:
To begin, the original purpose of this thread was to discover why the app was
rejected by Apple.  It turns out that my app disables tsNet (because I have had
tons of trouble with it) and that’s why the first stack was successful and the
second one failed.  Simply not disabling tsNet resolved the problem and the app
was the approved and released in the app store.

Can you provide any more information about the problems you have been having with tsNet?

If there is anything you can pass on, it would be greatly appreciated, so that I can work to resolve any of these issues.

Cheers,

Charles