> On 24 Aug 2017, at 2:07 am, Mark Wieder via use-livecode
> <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> Good to know. Yeah, that's weird.

It’s not _that_ weird. Using in time there’s no context to throw an error on at
the time the handler is sent… Of course pending messages could keep track of
the caller info which would also be handy for sending private handlers to
yourself in time (which I would love). We could parse the message being sent
and check if there’s a handler that can handle it at the time it’s being sent
but that would be a dangerous change causing errors here and also not cope with
object deletion etc between using the send command and handling it:

send “Foo” to me in 0
start using stack “FooBar"

Cheers

Monte