I think that may be better.

Since JavaScript doesn't preserve pre-sort order, I think additional
comparisons are needed to maintain the alpha sort.

While we can use a trailing "\b" to match word ending (makes exact word be
prioritized), using something like a quote character may be "easier" (replace "
with \b in the regex) to allow exact match searches.

Thanks,

Brian