I've been working on the dictionary and would like to improve it even more.
Changes to the selection logic will probably need concurrence from the LC
folks.    Right now the search is performed on the name and the syntax.
Priority is given to terms that match the start of a word.    Multiple words
are currently supported (space delimited, treated as AND).    See bug report
20289 (specifically for "me" being difficult to find).

Maybe the dictionary should default to a "definition" with some hints on
searching.

TinyDict is much more space efficient and will probably remain so unless the
built in dictionary is replaced.    I do believe that the functionality of the
built in one can be made pretty close (exception possibly being the search of
multiple dictionaries at once).    It already is more powerful since full RegEx
is supported in the search field (admittedly limited to advanced users).

 Thanks,
Brian