Worth reading just to find out about the 57 MB app memory limit.

On December 29, 2017 9:54:34 PM Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

While looking for one of the URLs I included in my last post, I came
across this:

    How we reduced our Android app’s memory footprint by 50%
<https://medium.freecodecamp.org/how-we-reduced-memory-footprint-by-50-in-our-android-app-49efa5c93ad8>

I have no idea if those strategies would make sense in LC's internals,
or whether LC is already doing some of that sort of bitmap reuse.  But
an interesting read just the same.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems