Script Only stacks make versioning and multiuser development environments
possible, at least from the coding aspect of things. They cannot be password
protected however, nor can they have properties, so even a faceless application
which needed to avail these features would still need a UI stack. Also, objects
whose code is unique and never changes would not benefit from a versioning
system or as a behavior. It's probably simpler just to code the object. My 2¢

Bob S