Thanks.

Richmond.

On 28/4/2018 9:11 pm, Tore Nilsen via use-livecode wrote:
Ah, my bad!

I always place all my script at the same level, normally the stack level. Then
declaring the local variabel at the start of the script make them accessible to
all handlers. You can solve this either by declaring the variabel global in all
script where you will use it, or place the scripts that will use it at the same
level.

Regards Tore

28. apr. 2018 kl. 20:05 skrev Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode