Yet, if I do this in the Message box:

put route66

I get the filepath as one would expect.

Richmond.

On 29/4/2018 8:56 pm, Richmond Mathewson wrote:
So, I have corrected the specialFolderPath as per your instructions.

But I am still going wrong as my source for the imgData of img "p1" is still
listed asroute66p1.png . . .

Richmond.

On 29/4/2018 8:01 pm, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:
In the IDE, specialFolderPath("resources") points to the folder containing the working stack. In a standalone it points to the folder containing files you've included in the Copy Files pane of the standalone builder.

Therefore, there will never be a folder specialFolderPath("resources") & "/Desktop/..." unless you have created a Desktop folder inside the one holding your stack. The correct path would be specialFolderPath("resources") & "/Obfuscated/May 2018/assets/img/"

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com