Our thermal prints, both qrcodes and barcodes, are scannable w/o problems with
our iOS devices. So resolutions is not a problem.

Although we were able to successfully print the labels and are awaiting a
positive confirmation from the carrier, i will try to import a snapshot of the
barcode and will check if that prints look better.

Regards,

Matthias