Oh THIS is the issue I was having where I launch a modal stack to ask for a
password when I open my mainstack! Jacques informed me I can shift-ctrl-cmd
right-click the stack and set the style to topLevel and the compiler would
proceed as normal, but Panagiotis solution looks better. I will implement that
instead.

Bob S