I see nested behaviors and all behaviors in fact, like I see constants in
relation to variables. Behaviors are or ought to be a structural thing fixed at
startup, much like constants are declared at compile time and fixed. If a set
of handlers needs to be declared, then that is what start using is for.

Bob S