Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 10:14:34 -0500
Subject: Clearing QT video when it's done
From: SilverDollar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--B_3119595274_3286317

Hello,

I=B9m new to RR, I=B9m not a programmer though I used to do a bit of SuperCard
and HC. Thank you in advance for your help. I=B9m using the Runtime Starter
kit (till I decide) on a Mac G4 os 9.1.

I=B9m running Quicktime video clips in a player using the =B3Set the filename o=
player 1 to MyClipName, followed by a =B3Start player 1=B2 command. (my thanks
to the examples posted on the website).

When the clip is finished playing, I=B9d like the last frame to disappear. As
it stands, the last frame persists. I=B9ve tried several variations using th=
=B3Done=B2 function hoping to either hide the player or go to another card at
the end of the video. I can=B9t get the Done function to work. It seems to
continue waiting even though the video is long over. Only Cmd-period gets
the script to stop.

I=B9ve tried:
If the movie is done..
If Movie() =3D done...
Wait until the movie is done...
Etc.

Can you recommend a way to clear the screen at the end of the clip?

Many thanks, I have more questions but for now take things one step at a
time. (except for; When is vers 2.0 expected?)

Lance Jacobs
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
NYC