Here's the basic thing - whenever one app needs to communiate with another,
it generally sends an appleEvent,
<snip>
I hope this gives you a foundation on appleEvents; let me know if you need
any more info.

Ken Ray
Thanks Ken.

So, If I drop an unopened jpeg file onto an open Rev app, that is not an example
of an appleEvent...correct?

I have read this might be available with Rev 2.0 but am trying to understand
the process better. I can see I need to do some reading up on this.

I do know about the external that can do this but am curious about Rev being
able to provide this info without an external.

Thanks Ken

sims

 > One of the things I am trying to achieve is to be able to drop a jpeg
 onto a Rev card/window and be able to get the path to that jpeg.
 I understand that I can do so with the external that is available