Bill Vlahos wrote:

I think these problems are bugzilla'd originally in 4994 and then also in 5362 (which is marked as a duplicate of 4994). However, the workaround does not work for me.
In your stack which is experiencing difficulty quitting, which messages are you trapping and how are those messages handled?
That's the problem. If I am closing a window I successfully get prompted for the save and if I say YES then everything works correctly. However, if I say NO then it correctly doesn't save but blocks subsequent trappings for other open stack windows.

What differs between your app and those in which the noted workaround works?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal