about us poor babies who upgraded early and don't need to buy in again until later: (In our case March 08 for renewal of edu- enterprise license)

If you renew now, the renewal will extend you until March '09. However, there's a less expensive way to renew. Buy a new Studio license for $400 and get the entire bundle. Then before your Enterprise license runs out in March, get an Enterprise early renewal for $500. The result: an Enterprise license that runs through March '09 + the entire bundle + a license for Studio 2.8.1 that you probably don't need--all for $900 -- i.e. for less than what it would cost to buy an Enterprise renewal bundle.

I just did this--see the rest of my message below:

I guess Rev Santa will not be stopping by my house this year

"boo hoo hoo"

and this offer is only for newbies...

Au contraire. I have an Enterprise license that does not expire until June '08. I purchased a _new_ Studio license as part of the Studio Bundle for $400 and then did an early renewal on my Enterprise license for $500. (I didn't really HAVE to renew this early but it is easier not to have to worry that I might forget to renew until more than a year had passed and I didn't qualify for a discounted early renewal.)

As a result, I now have an Enterprise license through June '09, a Studio license for 2.8.1 (that I don't really need), and the entire bundle. Total cost: $900. Confusing pricing but a mighty good deal.

OK so you have us all drooling now, well done! (smile) what
about us poor babies who upgraded early and don't need to buy in again until later: (In our case March 08 for renewal of edu- enterprise license)

I guess Rev Santa will not be stopping by my house this year

"boo hoo hoo"

and this offer is only for newbies...

Anyway, congrats on the powerful new marketing!

Sivakatirswami