Linux lovers...

We are in the process of getting our GLX2 support team set up on Linux so we can actually support the product in that setting. We'll post to the list here and on our site when GLX2 for Linux is supported and has been blessed by our testers of which includes Mark "Mr. Natural" Wieder.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.
Makers of GLX2