Paul,

I wish it were that simple; and I had thought it would be at the outset, but there are an awful lot of fixes that need to be done before things work even close to the way the do in HC. Some do convert as easily as you said, but others don't even come close. Just keep plugging away.

Thanks,

Joe Wilkins